• New Retail to replace the Vacant Macy’s Store
• 4-6 Tenants planned for the ‘Target Level’ space
• Exterior Facade upgrades
• Parking Lots on Rural St. to be replaced with 265-275 for-rent apartments
• Apartments will be market rate with Studio, 1-BR, and 2-BR options
• 5-10 ‘Live Work’ Units are being proposed
• Building heights east of Rural St. will be 3-stories and west of Rural St. will be 4-stories
• Parking will be provided at 1 dedicated space per apartment. Excess retail parking will be used to accommodate any overflow
• Upgraded landscaping, site lighting and pedestrian connectivity will be added to the existing center
• New drainage facilities and utilities to accommodate the new development
• Reconfigured Parking Plans and internal roads
• The apartments will be rezoned from C4 to D-P (“Planned Unit Development”)
• A parole covenant will need to be lifted that currently prohibits development on these parking lots
WHAT’S STILL TO COME?
• Retail tenant announcements
• Exterior Architectural Elevations for the Apartments
• Proposed Landscape and Streetscape Improvements
• Project Branding
• This website will be up to date information to be shared with neighbors
• Dates/Times for future neighborhood meetings
• Public Meeting #2 - Date + Time Forthcoming
WHO IS THE OWNER OF THE PROJECT?
Kite Realty will continue to own the Glendale Town Center retail and will jointly own the new apartment development with Milhaus.
WHO DO I REACH OUT TO WITH QUESTIONS?
For questions regarding the apartments contact Brad Vogelsmeier at Brad.Vogelsmeier@Milhaus.com
For questions regarding retail please contact Mark Jenkins at MJenkins@KiteRealty.com